Clifton Food Range
Clifton Food Range News
Highlights in the Highlands for Clifton Food Range®
Clifton Food Range® had another successful day at this year’s Scottish Chefs Conference, where Mark Greenaway, Lisa Allen and Will Holland used the Clifton water baths during their informative demonstrations.
Will Holland gave a demonstration along with his junior sous chef, Liam Dillon and focused on ‘The Water Bath in the Modern Kitchen.’ Will talked the audience through the benefits of sous vide cooking and how he uses the Clifton water baths in his restaurant, La Becasse.
You can read the full news article here
See Us At Hospitality 2013 ~ Stand 335
Clifton Food Range® will be exhibiting at The Hospitality Show 2013 from 21st – 23rd January. The exhibition is a lively trade show that brings the hospitality industry together and keeps them up to date with the latest developments in catering products and trends.
Clifton Food Range® will be exhibiting their range of water baths on stand 335 including the new 8 + 8 litre compact duobath™ and the new redesigned stirred water baths. Both new models have already proven extremely popular amongst chefs.
Clifton Food Range® will be sharing a stand with Multivac UK, the leading manufacturers of vacuum packing machines, that are integral to sous vide cooking.
Click here to view our online entry on the Hospitality website.
Mis Cuit Sous Vide Salmon ~ Recipe
This is one of our favourite recipes. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Mis cuit marinade:
1/2 vanilla pod seeds
300ml corn oil (enough to cover the fillet in the vacuum bag)
- Trim the salmon portions so they are neat and even. Remove skin.
- Marinate the salmon in the whisky, salt and sugar for 1-2 hours. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Place each portion into a vacuum pouch. Mix the oil and vanilla seeds well.
- Place a small amount of oil into each vacuum pouch with the portion of salmon and vacuum on a low setting to avoid compressing the salmon.
- Store in the fridge until service.
- For service place the pouch of salmon into a Clifton water bath set at 46ºC for 15 minutes.
Remove from oil, pat dry and serve either hot or cold.
Clifton Food Range® on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter, for all our latest news, event information and to be the first to hear about our new products. @cliftonfood